Quranic Reflection Message Board › Important Meetup Updates!

Important Meetup Updates!

Group Organizer
Corona, CA
Salam All,

First I want to thank you all for being part of this meetup and expressing interest in learning and sharing teachings of Quran.

Second, I want to provide updates on broadening the scope of this meetup by making it more accessible to the members. Inshallah, We will be starting conference calls in our Meetups for the members who are either out of state or who prefer to dial in.

Third, we are planning to start inviting scholars as well to present on the surahs once a month, either in person or via conference call. However, the goal of this meetup still remains that each participant (novice or expert) takes an active role by volunteering to present the surah based on their research and understanding focusing on exchange of ideas in a friendly and respectful environment.

Inshallah, with your support we can all grow intellectually and spiritually. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions or suggestions.