align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Quranic Reflection Message Board › New Meetup: Fourth of July Get Togather (Free Tickets to Concert and Firewor

New Meetup: Fourth of July Get Togather (Free Tickets to Concert and Fireworks) !

Sahdi
sahdimaleeq
Group Organizer
Corona, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Quran Study in English!

What: Fourth of July Get Togather (Free Tickets to Concert and Fireworks) !

When: Sunday, July 4, 2010 3:00 PM

Where:
Irvine High School Stadium
4321 Walnut Avenue
Irvine, CA 92604

Salam All,

I thought it would be a good idea to have a get togather once in a while other than the regular study.

I did not find a better opportunity than fourth of July because I was offered free tickets for 26th Annual Concert on The Green and Firework Festival by Orange Wood Children Foundation that I am a member of.

I have tickets for 18 Adults and 36 Children so if you have kids or even little brother and sisters bring them over to have a good time. I have enough room for kids so if you want to bring your kids friends as well, they are also wlecome.

If you would like to know more about Orange Wood Children Foundation or would like to become a volunteer, please visit: http://www.orangewood...­

Concert Details:
4th of July Concert and Fireworks in Irvine
07/04/2010, 03:00 PM to 10:30 PM
Irvine High School Stadium 4321 Walnut Avenue Next to Heritage Park

You can email me if you have any questions. I will send out my cell phone number to the members who RSVP YES.

Thanks

Sadi

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­