addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quranic Reflection Message Board › New Meetup: Surah Al-Lahab and Iftar Gathering

New Meetup: Surah Al-Lahab and Iftar Gathering

Sahdi
sahdimaleeq
Group Organizer
Corona, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Quran Study in English!

What: Surah Al-Lahab and Iftar Gathering

When: Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:00 PM

Where: Husna Home
1052 4th Street
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

Salam All,

Since this would be our first meetup in Ramadan, it would be a good idea to have Iftar togather as well. Sister Husna has offered to host this event at her palce. Coffee and Converts group will also hold their event at the same place after our meetup and will join us in Iftar.

Agenda:
3:00-5:30 p.m. Quran Study Meetup
5:30-7:40 p.m. Coffee and Convert Meetup
7:41 p.m Maghrib & Iftar

I will present my findings on Surah Lahab. Other members of the meetup are encouraged to research and contribute on the Surah.

New members are requested to read about the meetup agenda,rules and suggestions found in the "About" section of the meetup page before attending the meetup.

Please:

* Keep your RSVP updated. If you aren't able to attend, please change your RSVP. This allows the person who is hosting to plan accordingly.
* Try to arrive on time.
* This meetup is a potluck as we share food at Iftar. However, there is no obligation to bring anything.

Please email me if you have any questions. I can be reached at (714) 860-0099.

Thanks

Sadi

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­