align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Peggy
Peg73
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hello all,

I am looking to hire someone who could run a data set for me with a quick turnaround time. I am looking to figure out overlaps between peer groups and significance levels
Here are the research questions:

1. How accurate are children with autism in reporting the social networks in their classrooms, both in terms of groups that they were named as members and groups in which they were not named as members when compared to class consensus reports?
2. How accurate are children with autism in recognizing the behavior traits of their peers and their own behaviors when compared to class consensus reports.

Anyone bored and really want to help me get my Ph.D. ? much appreciated.
Peg