Bay Area useR Group (R Programming Language) Message Board Job Board › Business Analyst Intern position at Adobe

Business Analyst Intern position at Adobe

sid
sidshah
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 4
Hi
I am looking to hire a Business Analyst Intern for my analytics groups at Adobe. Details are provided below. Please contact me if interested.

Sid

The Business Analyst intern will be working on certain special projects to help the organization to identify opportunities in the marketplace using advanced statistical techniques.
Responsibilities
• Identify patterns and trends in marketing data.
• Develop in house analytical tools that improve the productivity and efficiency for account management and analysis tasks.
• Develop insights for Efficient Frontier client base using historical data with mathematical methods such as time series forecasting, regression, segmentation and clustering.

Requirements
• 0-2 years industry experience.
• Degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics and engineering is desired.
• Excel/R skills are required
• Python/SQL/VBA skills are required
• Knowledge of techniques such as hypothesis testing, Time series forecasting, linear and logistic regression, PCA and factor analysis is required.