MULTI FAMILY UNIT REAL ESTATE INVESTING Message Board › New member and my National property/investment wan't and need list

New member and my National property/investment wan't and need list

Jessica
user 8204060
Van Nuys, CA
Post #: 183
Hello Member’s,

Regarding: Want and Need List/ different email address for me

I wanted to re-introduce myself as a member. I am Jessica Russell and am located in the Real Estate in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills ,California (USA) area. I am active in the business not just local but Nationally or I should say Globally. I have always worked creatively in the areas of commercial and residential real estate sales, listing, and ventures. I know some of you are investors and other’s are looking for opportunities to offer your clients or associates to purchase, trade or to venture on some level. If interested in the following,
Starting in January I will introduce my new want and need list. This will be with on and OFF market properties which I or close associates will represent with me as a participatnt. All properties will be verified and I will have supporting information and/or documents to speed interests along.

A) I you are an investor, I would like to invite you to send a email address and full contact info along with investment particulars if you are looking for a particular property or opportunity (Please state your occupation, let me know you are an investor and amount looking to invest or purchase price you have been approved for ).

b) If you are a Professional who is a facilitator, representative, or have a opportunity in need of the missing link, buyer, partner, piece of puzzle, funding, or have something you are representing in sale (direct agent) etc. Please let me know and I will make arrangement with you to obtain the set up sheet, prospectus or package regarding the project. I will also make arrangement regarding any disclosure , referral or commission agreement applicable

Unfortunately as wonderful as these meetup groups are, distance and scheduling makes it difficult to meet most interested parties nor can I send through the website attachments. This way I can place you on my want and need mail list and send out a condensed email with properties and/or opportunities every month. Your email address will not be forwarded or used for any mass mailings un-affiliated by myself.

Thank You,

Jessica Russell
JR Ewing Enterprise Inc.
(310) 801-6211 -Los Angeles CA (USA)
Mail Address:
P.O. Box 629
Beverly Hills, CA 91401
(818) 904-2527 Fax (private)

(Real Estate -residential, commercial, joint ventures, special projects and partnerships, portfolio acquisitions, development and acquisitions.)