addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

REVOLUTION CYCLES Meetup Group Message Board › Labadie Twilight Ramble, Friday Aug 31 at 9pm

Labadie Twilight Ramble, Friday Aug 31 at 9pm

Richard F.
Richard-F
Washington, MO
Post #: 1
Howling at the moon is much more fun when done with others!

Check out the Annual Twilight Ramble out in beautiful Labadie! Starting at 9pm on Friday, Aug 31, we'll have plenty of moonlight for a fun ride of 6 miles on level, paved ground. Registration Fee? Zip, nada, zilch, zero!

Yes, I know...6 miles is hardly challenging, but this is a great opportunity to share the joy of cycling with your non-cycling friends and family. This is the ride to pull out that 57lb beat up old clunker buried in the garage...I'll be riding my mid-fifties Schwinn Spitfire.

> Kids welcome
> Fun ride, low key
> Traffic? Last year we saw far more frogs than cars, by a ratio of 2000:1!

We will be hosting a dance in our shop right after the ride, and we'll have home-made ice cream (powered by an antique hit&miss engine) so that we can amply replace those calories that were inadvertently lost as we were pushing the pedals. Toss in a bonfire (so that a proper atmosphere for story embellishment can be encouraged) and we'll have all the makings for a great evening. Bring whatever bevvies you like.

Meet at the Labadie Market (120 Front St.)
Pedals start to turn at 9pm

Any questions, give me a call.

Richard Fuller (old bald guy with steel LeMond) 636-227-6918