addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

REVOLUTION CYCLES Meetup Group Message Board › Monday Night Rides

Monday Night Rides

Greg B
user 10335999
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 11
What is the pace on the Monday night rides? For comparison; I tried a Saturday morning ride once, and got thoroughly smoked. Thursday night rides I found to be a tad slow, but enjoyable.

Felix F.
Washington, MO
Post #: 3
Greg, it's sometime hard to keep up with the group if that say they are going to do the full loop. I found, if the riders say they are going to Hwy M & back the pace is slower. I had the same problem as yours, at 63, it's hard to run with the "young dogs" and I find my self trying to keep pace without going into a coronary attack. It never seems to works so, I usually run alone or in a small group that is in between.
Sherri M.
user 17194101
Washington, MO
Post #: 1
Greg, if you would like to join us on Monday evenings, we would love to see you. We have a fabulous and diverse group of riders that ride together. We start at the riverfront flag poles and we all ride together. We gather at Hwy M and sometimes split the ride from there. Some will go back down Old 100 and others will continue on with the full loop. We have worked hard this season to be sure we get as many riders out there as possible all for the same ride and love it!! No one rides alone and no one gets "dropped". We hope to see you!!!