Jul 25, 2013 · 11:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
Please Join US to grow your business!
If you are doing business in Tampa Bay, there is an RGA Meeting near you! You can attend two (2) RGA meetings as guest before joining. While each group has its unique personality, the format for RGA meetings is consistent. You get the same great value at any meeting you choose to attend.
Here is what you can expect when you attend an RGA Meeting:
- Meetings start promptly at the start time listed.
- All attendees get to share a 30 second “informercial” or introduction with their name, name of business, best referrals, and the answer to the fun question of the day. (Note: Late arrivals may not get to share their introduction.)
- Each week, one member gets to make a 15 minute presentation. The purpose is to learn more about our members and the value of their product or service. Please see the Member Benefits page to learn how you can sign up to be a speaker at an RGA Meeting.
- Attendees are divided into small groups to participate in a fun and educational “Business Builder” exercise. This is a great way to sharpen skills and learn more about fellow RGA members.
- Directors will encourage members to: Have a MOM – a “meeting outside the meeting” with another member. The purpose is to learn about each other and discover ways to contribute to each other’s success. Have a DAD – “Drinks After Dinner” or “Dessert After Dinner”. The same as a MOM, but usually taking place after hours. Please note that these are collaborative meetings for the purpose of getting to know each other. These are not sales appointments.
- The meeting wraps up by sharing upcoming networking events and RGA University seminars.
We'll save some Chips and Salsa for you! Join us Today in the Growth of your business!
RGA Code of Ethics
As a member of RGA, I promise to abide by the following:
I will uphold the highest level of professionalism.
I will operate our business with truth and integrity.
I will keep our customers’ needs foremost.
I will advise our customers accurately, truthfully, and honestly.
I will promptly respond to all referrals.
I will cooperate in a good business spirit with fellow RGA members.
I will place principle before personalities.
Professional Business Networking Group in Tampa Bay and Beyond, no meeting in your area START one. www.rganetwork.net
www.RGAnetwork.net business network which is filled with a dedicated group of business owners, who share ideas, contacts and most importantly, business referral.