February 26, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Spend An Evening With Real Estate Professionals
Be sure to attend this complimentary seminar on February 26th for a chance to meet experienced real estate professionals. Please register by clicking on the red button below.
You will learn about:
- The Mortgage Lending Industry Today and Forecast for 2013
- Top 4 Fundamental Components to Loan Qualification
- All The Vital Things You Need To Know Before You Buy
- Tax Saving Strategies For Real Estate Investors
- The 9 Buyer Traps & How To Avoid Them\
- Estate Planning Basics:
- Wills & Trusts (trustees and beneficiaries)
- Avoiding Probate or Conservatorships
- Plans For Long Term Care & Not Losing Your Estate
- Qualifying For VA & Medi-CAL Benefits
Charley Egan, Licensed Realtor
Charley Egan has the designation of Short Sale/Foreclosure Specialist, E-Pro Internet Professional, and Senior Real Estate Specialist. He serves clients in the surrounding Los Angeles area.
Tom Tumyan, Loan Professional
Tom S. Tumyan, a California licensed mortgage loan professional and direct lender specializing in residential and commercial financing.
Tony Watson, Tax Consultant
Tony Watson is a federally licensed tax practitioner who can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements.
Joseph McHugh, Attorney
Joseph McHugh is a highly experienced and caring attorney that has earned an excellent reputation for representing clients in the areas of Asset Protection, Business Law, Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts, Elder Law, Conservatorships, Trust and Probate Administration, Contracts and Business Organization Formations.
Space is limited to RSVP right away! Please register by clicking on the red button below!
Feel free to contact us at[masked] or through email for any questions that you may have!
We hope to see you soon!