align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Mike D.
user 11387372
Group Organizer
Sanford, FL
I would like to congratulate the Rip Hunters Core Team on their new TV Series which we will be hitting the road in 3 weeks to start filming. We were also given some awesome news at our producers meeting this week, we will be filming a new movie about the Rip Hunters Team as soon as we are done with filming the first season episodes for the TV Series. We want to thank the rest of our team and all the Meetup Members who participate in our investigations. You have all been a big part of our success and we can't thank you all enough. There will be opportunities for some of you to be involved in some of our filming projects so keep up the hard work and the passion that we all have and we will see you at the next Meetup. If you have not RSVP to the Harris Kearney Meetup  I would suggest that you do soon because we are putting this event on Groupon and some other event advertising and it will be sold out very soon. We are all looking forward to seeing you all there and Good Hunting.
Suzanne F.
SuzanneFuller
Saint Joseph, MO
Post #: 1
I am so happy for you! Congratulations again!