The Rhode Island SharePoint User Group Message Board › On-board Presentations

On-board Presentations

Samuel S.
samuelshirley
Franklin, MA
Post #: 13
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a presentation they could share with me, or at least give me tips on creating, for SharePoint adoption in the Enterprise?

We currently have SharePoint 2010 (one of my projects was to migrate our old WSS site to SharePoint 2010). But right now it is either 1) unknown within the company, 2) used solely as a document repository, or 3) used by handful of individuals for project management (they used SP at previous companies and "get it").

I am trying to create a presentation to pitch to our CIO and other upper management on the benefits and possibilities with SharePoint. Adoption comes from the top down, not only from the IT department.

I would appreciate any help!

-Sam
Ryan K.
user 61823842
Providence, RI
Post #: 1
Have you looked at the microsoft whitepaper regarding adoption planning? Its not a pre-prepared presentation that you could just copy and paste your details in, but its a great start as to what to include. Here is the link - http://www.microsoft....­