We are expecting you will have an extensive background in multiple database technologies (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc) and can write SQL appropriate for each of these database technologies. You will be expected to write comprehensive SQL programs to load data within our core application systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience writing SQL for database applications
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, including: cursors, stored procedures, temporary tables, etc
- Demonstrated ability to tune SQL within Oracle and MySQL
- Proficient with relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, Netezza (optional)
- Proven understanding of Oracle packages, procedures, functions, etc
- Proven understanding with SQL Server procedures
- Ability to write basic Korn / Bash shell programs that can be executed within a Linux environment
- Basic understanding of database architecture
- Experience with methodology based development (Agile/Scrum)
- General knowledge of database Data Modeling concepts.
- Basic understanding of application design principles and application architecture
- Experience with loading / unloading large data sets using various methods and tools (i.e. imp, external tables, Netezza nzload utility, etc)
- Working as a member of an Agile Software Development Team to help implement new functionality based on business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Email me for details…Thanks, This is also a full time direct hire role!
Join my LinkedIn Network