We've gotten quite a big early RSVP turnout for this meetup, which is great. If the waitlist doesn't start to clear by mid-December, I will likely set up a second date for the same book, so all those interested can participate. If you're in but realize you won't be able to make it, please do update your RSVP. Thanks!
0 · November 29, 2012