The RSM&T "Sunday Breakfast Club". What is it?
- 1st and 3rd Sunday each month
- Breakfast at the Countryside Diner in Avon @ 8 am
- Day rides leave at 9 am or just ride your own way (home, different ride, etc.)
- Rides will last between 2-8 hours and will provide riders with "shortcuts" home for those with less time
The Sunday Breakfast Club gives riders the following opportunities twice per month:
- Take a nice ride in for breakfast, chat with fellow riders and go home (to do yardwork, etc. ;-)
- Take a nice ride in for breakfast, chat with fellow riders and ride with others in the group after
- Eat breakfast at home and ride in by 9 am for a group ride
Do you want to plan and lead a ride? Or just follow a lead rider and enjoy? Either way, show up and we'll roll.
REMINDER: Participants are expected to follow the PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR RIDING MEET-UPS: on the home page. Please read and follow them.