RTP AI / Machine Learning / Semantic Web / BigData Meetup Message Board › User Interface Architect for RSA / EMC in RTP
|A former member||
Founded in 1982, RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration.
RSA helps the world’s leading organizations solve their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments.
Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption & key management, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, Continuous Network Monitoring, and Fraud Protection with industry-leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform, and the data that is generated
The RSA R&D team in RTP, North Carolina is the centerpiece of the Security Division of EMC that is developing cutting edge next generation technology for it’s market leading eGRC platform.
GRC market for platforms is conservatively estimated to be approximately 1 to 1.5B and growing 20 to 25% CAGR.
This elite R&D team offers tremendous career upside providing innovative solutions for this dynamic high growth market.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, hands-on User Interface Architect to drivie architectural implementations of complex enterprise applications.
• Design and implement major features and components in a Java and .NET based web application.
• Define and direct the technical framework of the user interface.
• Ensure new feature design falls within architectural guidelines.
• Ownership of all UI aspects of the web application.
• Write functional and technical specifications that ensure the application is secure.
• Investigate new technologies and incorporate into the platform as justified.
• Perform design, code and unit-test reviews.
• Work closely with product management, development, and QA teams to deliver high quality solutions.
• Apply industry best practices to design and development.
• Estimate effort required to design and implement complex features.
• 7+ years of object oriented software development experience in building Java and/or .NET based web applications using MVC coupled with dependency injection frameworks.
• Expert level of knowledge in secure coding practices.
• Experience working with large data sets and designing data-intense enterprise security applications.
• Experience with developing enterprise systems using ORM like hibernate, Web Services, XML and REST.
• Solid understanding of common architectural and design patterns and the ability to establish high quality practices among the team members.
• Proficient in secure coding practices and the proven ability to establish those practices among the implementation team.
• High standards for writing highly efficient client side code.
• Experience with software effort estimation best practices and tools and unit testing frameworks.
• High energy, passionate team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-directed learner driven to build the best customer experience possible.
• Experience with web servers such as Jetty, Tomcat, IIS and proficiency in Maven & MSBuild.
• Test driven development advocate with experience using Agile tools like Wikis and Version One.
• Experience with the entire product life cycle from inception to general availability.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience