The 12th affiliate of the FFP Running Clubs organization! We run every Tues. night (rain or shine) 5:30pm-8:30pm MISSION:
West End Running Club is dedicated to making Houston a healthier and happier place to live by promoting a culture of fitness, fun, and philanthropy.
-Encouraging people of all fitness levels to make running a fun part of their daily lives
-Enabling people to meet new friends and socialize with other fitness-minded individuals
-Empower people to advance the health and well-being of our community by giving back Company OverviewThe West End - A Public House - Houston, TX hosts a weekly run every Tuesday night from 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
We meet at The West End every Tuesday night, then run a 2, 3, or 4 mile route and meet back at The West End for some free food and drink specials. FREE to join!
Membership Benefits Include:
* Free buffet!
* 1st Run = Free Buy 1 / Get 1 Free Card from Chipotle
* 10 Runs = Free Technical T from Sun & Ski Sports
* 20 Runs = Free Burrito Card from Chipotle & Free water bottle from Sun & Ski...
* 30 Runs = Free tote from Leprechaun Cider
* 40 Runs = Free personal training session with Shelia Townsend