RVA Vegan Meetup Message Board › List of places to meetup

List of places to meetup

Eric V.
evrabel
Midlothian, VA
Post #: 32
I'm not sure about that date either. I'm going to be in DC on Sunday the 17th for the #ForwardOnClimate Rally (http://act.350.org/si...­ ). It wouldn't make sense to be there both days unless I stayed overnight on Saturday. Also, if I just go up on Sunday I should be able to take a bus from Richmond. Is anyone else interested in the rally?
Udon
user 5546638
Richmond, VA
Post #: 33
16th is no good for me either as well as anyone of you doing the Wisp Resort snow trip with the NOVA group, they are having a mixer on the 16th so we can all meet first and talk about details.
Nancy
user 19269331
Henrico, VA
Post #: 18
Ha ha, looks like I'm trying to double book myself. I won't be able to do February 16 or 17. I'm booked both days. biggrin
Carol
cckhnk
Glen Allen, VA
Post #: 12
Everyone stays busy but we will figure out something. The winter is young yet, right?
Nancy
user 19269331
Henrico, VA
Post #: 21
What happened to all the planning? I thought you organizers are planning. I have the need to eat good vegan food with good company!! Anything coming in the near future?? biggrin
Nancy
user 19269331
Henrico, VA
Post #: 22
I say we set a date for our road trip!!
Carol
cckhnk
Glen Allen, VA
Post #: 14
I agree with Nancy, let's go for it!