addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Rabbit Haven Volunteers Message Board › Calling all help for Tuesdays and Fridays!

Calling all help for Tuesdays and Fridays!

user 53543042
Puyallup, WA
Hi Everyone.  Some changes to the meetup calendar that you may have noticed.  I have elimated some volunteer shifts due to the severe need for Tue and Friday help.  The other shifts have the same volunteers week over week, so a sign up was no longer needed.

We have also changed locations for the pet supply sale.  It is down the street a few miles, so I will send the address soon.  You can drop off all your gently used pet supplies at the Rabbit Haven Barn during operating hours or you can keep them until we get closer to the date.   We do have some volunteers with trucks that will be able to meet some of you in certain locations as the day gets closer.

Thank you all for your dedication to the Rabbit Haven!
user 78339072
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 1
I will be coming Tuesday (tomorrow 4/9/13) to help!