You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 4 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Atlanta FIERCE WHOLENESS Tribe Message Board › WATCH THIS FREE VIDEO TRAINING ON HEART INTELLIGENCE!

WATCH THIS FREE VIDEO TRAINING ON HEART INTELLIGENCE!

A former member
I INVITE YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BY ONE OF MY MENTORS ON HEART INTELLIGENCE!

Heart Intelligence & Soul-work are the two primary methods I use in my SOULutions Transformational Coaching practice to help people break free from the limiting beliefs and defense strategies that cause then to feel stuck, disconnected, unfulfilled and disconnected from their life purpose and deepest joy to find the deep joy they are missing and start living their most authentic, meaningful and juicy life of Radical Wholeness!

I've had the pleasure of sharing some personal time with Christian Pankhurst over the last several months and am truly inspired by his maturity, wisdom and personal commitment to bringing heart intelligence to the world. The chief aim of Heart Intelligence is to accelerate the individual and global awakening to our next evolutionary leap in consciousness awareness.

To this end, Christian has created an extraordinarily enlightening  FREE VIDEO TRAINING SERIES ON HOW THE HEART INTELLIGENCE CAN INCREASE THE JOY WHILE DEEPENING THE  CONNECTION WITH EACH PERSON AND EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE. One of the things I especially like about the training are the downloadable worksheets with each video segment added to really help you ground what you are learning about heart intelligence so you can make it a practical part of enriching your daily life.

So get ready to have a blast learning about heart intelligence!

WATCH THE  FIRST VIDEO NOW: "EMBODIED AWARENESS"

It will teach you:

-- How to balance feeling yourself and feeling others 
-- How to consciously feel joy whenever you want to 
-- How to discern your heart's truth versus your conditioning 
-- How to access your deepest longings and bring them into physical reality 
-- How to communicate so that your message lands and others get you 
-- How to increase your sensitivity to read others and the 'room' 
-- How to feel into what you need, ask for what you want and LET IT IN!

If you want to take your journey into greatness to a whole new level 
you'll love it. Hope you like it.

With kind & happy thoughts, 
Michael

P.S. Christian's video -- especially the bit about 'Embodied Awareness' 
is amazing. Watch, learn, share and  comment. No wonder this guy is showing up everywhere! He's sure got some recognition:

-- Neale Donald Walsch, author of 'Conversations with God' 
said "Christian knows how to articulate these messages as well as, 
if not better than I do. He is a profound source of clarity and 
understanding of the richness and depth of this material"

Look out for tomorrow's video on Embracing Your Shadow to increase your emotional range.

Again, if  the way Heart Intelligence is presented here resonates with you, let your friends and colleagues know by sharing this link: http://www.mcsoulutio...­.

Thanks a bunch for watching the video and spreading the message of Heart Intelligence!