Boston Ruby on Rails Meetup Group Message Board › Front-End Web Developer, “Social Good” Consumer Web Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Work Remotely
Our client based in Los Angeles, CA is aggressively expanding its Web Development team and is looking for the Best and Brightest technical talent to join its team. This company has produced successful apps that are changing how people live. It is fun place to work, but you will also get the personal satisfaction of working for a profitable company that is providing something that many people need. You could work out of their unbelievable offices in CA just down the street from the beach or you could work remotely from any place in the world. This is a permanent position and not a contract role. However, our client company is very open to a virtual workforce.
We are assisting our client in recruiting exceptional Front End Web Developers who will be focused on interface development for consumer facing web services. Reporting directly into the company’s CTO, Front End Web Developer work closely with product and UI design teams to code functional and visually appealing UI. You will use the latest, coolest web and UI technologies. The technology is on a cloud-based web service developed in Ruby on Rails using an Agile development methodology with weekly releases.
• Minimum 4 Year Degree in Computer Science, Design or other relevant discipline.
• Superlative coding skills in relevant technologies including Ajax, HTML, CSS, Java, Jquery, and more.
• Strong experience building leading consumer-oriented websites compatible with IE7/8, Chrome, Firefox and Safari (must show portfolio of relevant work)
• Intimate familiarity with at least one template language (e.g. Ruby on Rails, JSP, ASP, Template Toolkit)
• Experience with Ruby on Rails is a strong plus
• Experience/interest in visual/UI design and tools
• Track record of innovative, effective user interface development
Reference # 645312
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to Larry Kahn - LK @ NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
BE SURE TO FOLLOW NDT ON THESE SOCIAL SITES: