Boston Ruby on Rails Meetup Group Message Board › Tomorrow's Meetup Agenda/Schedule

Tomorrow's Meetup Agenda/Schedule

Adam K.
user 4819069
Somerville, MA
Hello everyone.  I just wanted to send out a quick update in regards to tomorrow's Meetup.
First off, given the overwhelming response, please do us a favor and update your RSVP if you are or are not attending.  The head count right now is over 140 and we do need to plan for space and food.

Second, here is the general planned schedule of events:

6:30 - 7:00
Meet and greet and people get assembled and arrive and grab some food and drinks.

7:00 - 7:15
General announcements from members of the Ruby/Rails community (if there are any).

7:15 - 8:15
Adam Kenger (that's me) from Cantina will be giving a presentation about Ruby/Rails + Backbone.js with time for questions.

8:15 - 9:15
Jamie Davidson from Pathgather will be giving a presentation about Ruby/Rails + Angular.js with time for questions.

9:15 - 9:45
Matthew Crist from Cantina will be giving a presentation about Rails 4 + TurboLinks (not exactly a JS framework but an interesting topic nonetheless.

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns or would like to plan to present anything to the group.

Thanks and see you tomorrow,

Adam Kenger
Organizer