Boston Ruby on Rails Meetup Group Message Board › Climate Corporation

Climate Corporation

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey,

I'm a software engineer at the Climate Corporation. I work in San Francisco, but we also have an office in Seattle, too. I'll be in town visiting Sep19-22. If there's anyone interested in opportunities in SF or Seattle, I'd be happy to meet-up for food/coffee/a drink or two to talk about the cool stuff we're doing here at Climate.

-Alan Cohen

-----

The Climate Corporation is focused on helping farmers protect and increase their profits in the face of increasingly extreme weather.

At the heart of the company is our unique Climate Insights™ technology platform. Encompassing our core competencies across weather monitoring, agronomic modeling, and weather simulation it accounts for over 200 TB of data, including more than 34 trillion weather simulation data points, 150 billion soil type observations, and more than 3 million daily weather measurements. This platform powers the company’s portfolio of technology-based products and services, which are revolutionizing agricultural risk management and farm management.

http://climate.com/ca...­