Boston Ruby on Rails Meetup Group Message Board › Principal Software Engineer, Homeland Security Technology Natick, MA
We are working with a dynamic company in the Natick, MA area that is looking to add a Principal Engineer to its team. The company is building some very cool speech recognition technology that is being used by Homeland Security agencies and other entities.
As a Principal Engineer, you will design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software in the voice and speech analysis domain. As a senior member of the team, you will be involved with the full development life cycle.
• Search out and study research papers in the field of voice biometrics and audio signal processing
• Evaluate the research methodology, applicability, and practicality of implementation in the real world
• Conceive, design, implement, and perform experiments to determine performance/applicability of chosen algorithms
• Analyze & Present results/recommendations
• Collaborate on production architecture, design, and implementation plan
• Collaborate to integrate into the product
• Code the production implementation of the algorithm
• Integrate the algorithm into the product
• Test the full system operation for correctness
• Support deployment of the software to production environment
• You are an experienced hands-on Developer with a strong background in statistics, data classification algorithms, signal processing, and feature generation.
• You want to apply sophisticated mathematical and technical means to solve important global safety and security issues.
• You write complex SQL easily.
• You’re self-directed, self-motivated, and curious.
• You love learning new things and teaching others.
• You have a passion for rolling your sleeves up and making things happen.
• You have an ownership mentality. You'll be taking your ideas from concept to launch. You wouldn't have it any other way.
• You love building a great product that you're proud enough to brag about.
• You strive to constantly improve and thrive on open and direct communication.
• You can write both prototypes and production ready code, and have excellent technical judgment about when to do each.
Reference # 6741LK
Please Apply Here: http://www.ndt.com/jo...
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979