RALEIGH EVENTS for a Cause Message Board › October 28, Sunday - Walk-n-Wag of Wake county (Bark for Life) volunteer opp

October 28, Sunday - Walk-n-Wag of Wake county (Bark for Life) volunteer opportunities

Maria Halliburton
user 12359580
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Hi everyone!

If you have not already done so, please make sure to choose your time slot and pick your event assignments on Robin's volunteer sign up site:
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/508094FAFA8­23A46-2012

Upon your arrival at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre, please look for Robin Oke at the registration or volunteer check in area.  I may not be there (my dog had a knee injury and we may take her for surgery) so she will be your onsite contact.

Please make sure that you get there at least 15 minutes before your assigned time slot/s.
Wear comfortable shoes, bring water repellant jackets and/or umbrellas as this is a rain or shine event.

Thank you so much for participating in this event as event day volunteers!  I am sure that you will have a blast!

Sincerely,

Maria Halliburton