addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

RALEIGH EVENTS for a Cause Message Board › See you tomorrow at the Get Your Rear In Gear 5K Race!

See you tomorrow at the Get Your Rear In Gear 5K Race!

Maria H.
user 12359580
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hi everyone.  Tomorrow will be a fun time. Please layer up and wear comfy shoes.  All volunteers from our meetup group will be part of our own group photo before 8am, so please make sure you arrive at your assigned times.  I have your volunteer shirts, so please look for me at the volunteer check in tent.  I was informed that there will be coffee and bagels for the volunteers - so to all coffee lovers (like me), we will get our "kick" for the morning ;).   I encourage everyone to please be there tomorrow morning - we REALLY need you there.

In fact, we still need more volunteers.  To all meetup members who want to sign up tonight:  Please just proceed to the event site- volunteer check in tent, and we will give you assignments based on what the need is, so hope you will be flexible.

Thank you so much for volunteering. See you bright and early!

p.s. my cell # is 201-779-8060.

Maria Halliburton

We do need as much help as we can get, and are still looking for more volunteers.­

When: Saturday, March 2, 2013 7:00 AM

Where: Fred Fletcher Park
802 Clay Street
Raleigh, NC 27605

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.