The Raleigh Durham Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Chicken Classifieds › seek BANTUM: Buff/Partridge Cochin, or Silkies or Bantum N.Hamshire Reds HE

seek BANTUM: Buff/Partridge Cochin, or Silkies or Bantum N.Hamshire Reds HENS only

wendelin
wenlin
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 26
I like the easy going cochins best.. prefer the furry footed ones too.. so seeking highly specific breed, color ,in bantum size..

zen4wendy@gmail.com..
Stephanie-jean W.
user 13337315
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
I am putting together an order of day old chicks from Meyer Hatchery. The minimum to ship is 15 and do not need (have room for them once full grown). I know that they have bantams available, but they are straight run. They have blue silkies, partridge silkies, Mottled Cochin Bantams, and Black Frizzles. We are looking to have the chickens delivered Tuesday Mar 12 through Thursday Mar 14. I would like to get the order in by Sunday, as there are a number of chickens that I am interested in that have a very limited availability. Ideally if you order with us, you will prepay that way we know you will pick up and we aren't stuck with chicks that we can not support long term, especially since we do not have a particular interest in Bantams for ourselves. If you are interested you can reply here, email me at lifesemicrunchy@gmail.com, or text (919)492-5959 ~Stephanie-jean