The Raleigh Durham Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Chicken Classifieds › Looking for some fertile eggs in early April

Looking for some fertile eggs in early April

Stefanie S.
talexbrock
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 145
The Kindergarten team at my daughter's school has asked if I can find some fertile eggs for them to incubate as a science enrichment. Last year all the chicks they hatched found a good home on a horse farm after having been very much loved and pampered by the kids at the school. If anyone out there is willing to donate, or sell for a reasonable price, 1 dozen fertile eggs it would be much appreciated! Any breed or mixed breed or mix of breeds is fine. The teachers want to start incubating on April 9th. Please contact me at 919.414.3545 if you can help us out. I will update this post once I get some babies lined up.

Thanks!
Stefanie Sanford
Stefanie S.
talexbrock
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 147
Anyone at all???
Paul
user 77558372
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 5
I got mine from sumner byrd farm in holly springs. These were silkie bantams but Im sure they have other varities. almost all hatched as well
Stefanie S.
talexbrock
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 150
Thanks to all for the offers - I have some eggs lined up for the classroom but will keep your info just in case it falls through!

:)
Marie T.
user 13891232
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 11
Stephanie,
I'll gather the eggs for you this weekend. When can you come to pick them up? I also sent an email, if you want to get back to me that way...

Marie
Stefanie S.
talexbrock
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 151
Thanks Marie - I'll see you on Monday!