Please use this link http://www.easternncprepper.com/2013/10/21/rsvp-for-next-step-in-november-raliegh-chapter-nov-9th/ to RSVP for the event. Thanks
The Eastern NC Prepper group is almost 150 member group for preppers and those that wish to learn more about the lifestyle that live in eastern NC (however the group is open to anyone). The group is divided into the Main or Raleigh Group that meets every 2nd Saturday in Raleigh and the ENP – Coastal Edition which meets in Wilmington last Sunday of every month.
The main objectives of this group is:
- Networking with fellow preppers
- Advancement of the art and skill of prepping
- Dispelling some of the myths and stereotypes of preppers.
The group is fairly causal about rules. The main rules is no religion, no politics, no bashing groups based on sexual, racial, age, or religious alignment. Pretty much use common sense and act like a adult. Remember even if your off in a corner making comments, you never know who is listening and don’t assume certain stereotypes just because they are at the meeting. You are there to learn about prepping and networking with fellow preppers.
For more information of the rules and the mission -http://www.easternncprepper.com/category/eastern-nc-preppers/eastern-nc-preppers-information-eastern-nc-preppers/
If you wish to know more about me before the meeting click here – -http://www.easternncprepper.com/about/
If it’s your first time coming please take a moment to read these two informational links:
Please RSVP by one week prior to the meeting. RSVP’s help determine course layout and if they will even be a meeting. Use the contact form on the website or Email Orion Darkwood at [masked]/Phone (919)[masked]
All donations are greatly appreciated, you can donate at the meeting or online (http://www.easternncprepper.com/2013/07/23/donations-to-eastern-nc-preppers/) . All monies go to the expenses of the group which include general overhead, shelter rental, supplies, prizes, guest speakers and materials.
Date Nov 9th
Time 1pm to 5pm. Please be on time as meetings start at 1pm sharp.
Group Dynamics and Path Forward Part 2
Points to Ponder
Fundrasing - How to raise money to cover costs and expand the group.
- Securing locations to teach subjects that can not be covered at the park
- Bulk Purchases
Number of Meetings for next year, I am thinking 8 (Mar - June, Aug - Nov)
- Structure of the Meetings
- Topics to cover
- Social Meeting vs Topic Meetings
- Date, Time and Duration of meetings
- Officers elected vs appointed, what officers to we need
- How formal a organization
- Small group organization
How to increase number of members
- How to get inactive members engaged
- How to increase numbers
- How to get the word out
- How to convince people of the need to prep
- Helping out in the community
- Collective gardening
- Barn building aka helping out group members
Topics for next year
- Locations for topics that can not be taught at the park
Main Group name
- Raleigh Chapter
- ENP - Capital Edition