add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › New member here saying hello

New member here saying hello

user 49656792
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hello all, my name is Zach. I was climbing at pilot yesterday and met a really cool guy named Stefan and his lovely daughter. We had some good conversation and he pointed me to this web forum. I have been looking for something like this for quite some time. I have been climbing mostly outdoors for many years off and on, and am always looking for a partner to climb with since work schedules tend to inhibit having a single partner. I guess that is climbing polygamy?? LOL Anyways i just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to begin many new climbing friendships soon. Thanks to you Stefan!