The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Pilot or Sauratown trip Oct. 13th

Pilot or Sauratown trip Oct. 13th

A former member
Post #: 9
Shawn and I are heading outside on Oct. 13th to either Pilot or Sauratown. If we go to Sauratown, the climbs there are almost all 5.10 or higher (at least yellow at Vertical Edge), and only climbers who can climb several of the yellows would really have anything to climb there. At Pilot there is plenty to do at the low grades.

E-mail me if you would like to come along. Lia and Mike Saint have expressed some interest as well as Mark if we go to Sauratown. Post here with questions and I will keep up with the messages. It would be nice to have 4-6 people along for the trip, but if we decide on Sauratown, there are access issues and we would need to keep a low profile.

A former member
Post #: 2
I think I may have been scheduled to work that weekend so I wont be able to tag along.


I advise bringing a camera because the exposure looks great!!

The YMCA Camp Hanes owns access to the crag.

Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy