addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Climbing @VE on Thursdays (need a partner)

Climbing @VE on Thursdays (need a partner)

A former member
Post #: 10
Yes, yes, for those veterans that have been around long enough to remember me.. it's been a Long time :)
I know, I've gotten wrapped up in my dancing, work and social life that I've left out my climbing. I do feel I need to add climbing back in to incorporate strength training.

Anyway, I am all the way in Mebane now, so obviously, Durham is too far to trod and I'm busy every Tuesday evening.
BUT! I still teach a Yoga class in Durham every Thursday from 5:30-7pm. I could try to make a habit of coming to
Vertical Edge every Thursday from 7:30-11pm.

Is anyone interested in joining me? I'll need a belay partner and probably just a refresher course on belaying.
Ellen
ellenindurham
Durham, NC
Post #: 27
Bonnie,

I met you a time or two but doubt you would remember me. I live in Durham & would be interested in this, but might have a conflict once in a while, but could usually do it.

Where do you teach yoga? I need to get back into that.

Ellen
Gene
user 2984236
Cary, NC
Post #: 23
I will show up on Thursday.
A former member
Post #: 11
This coming Thursday should work for me.. but the next two won't.
Hopefully I can resume this after the first of the year.
Gene
user 2984236
Cary, NC
Post #: 26
Missed ya. Ellen and I were there looked forya. See you next year.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Bonnie,

I also need a Thursday night climbing partner at VE. I'm belay certified and a beginner (and very enthusiastic) climber. I'm looking to start on January 8.

I used to live in Mebane myself and hated the trek back...

Moira
Scott
user 7413880
Durham, NC
Post #: 1
I'm up for thursdays if any of you still need partners. I'm belay certified and live in Durham
A former member
Post #: 3
Would this Thurs (1/29) Work for Anyone?

Since I can't make tonight's meetup, I was planning to go to Vertical Edge tomorrow (Wed). I could put it off one more night and go Thurs if that works for anyone. Just let me know, otherwise, I'm going to head there tomorrow night as planned. I'm jonesing to climb.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'll be there Thursday 1/29 if anyone is interested...