The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Take some newbies climbing outdoors?

Take some newbies climbing outdoors?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I've done indoor climbing at least a dozen times and I'd love to get outdoors on a day trip, but I don't have the large necessary gear or the knowledge of where to go. If anyone is planning a day trip, I'd love to tag along. I'm definitely willing to do some driving or pay for gas or be your willing servant for the day!

Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 4
Just adding here to this topic...
I would love to go on a outdoors trip as well...since I'm new at all of this, I'm wanting to get my feet Wet with an OutDoor Climb...Willing also, to car-pool..share in gas...just let me know...
sincerely,

brendaNwiLsON
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello All,

To Newbies interested in getting outdoors: The window of opportunity is closing fast. The weather is cooling off, but still fabulous for climbing! I'm an experienced climber with twenty years leading experience, (and an EFT to boot,) interested in giving some folks the chance to get off the fake rock.

I'm looking at the weekend of the 16th, perhaps that Saturday. Interested parties need to be comfortable climbing at least 5.7 and be willing to learn some basics of traditional climbing techniques. You'll be seconding/thirding a trad route.

I think I could handle two, possibly three climbers for a long day. Interested?

Bradley