The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › New fitness studio opening!

New fitness studio opening!

A former member
Post #: 19
Hi, rock climbers!

Looking for a place to enhance your cardio and flexibility for climbing? Great news: There is a new fitness studio opening near SouthPoint Mall in Durham, in the shoppes located right across from REI (in the Renaissance Center at 6815 Fayetteville Rd.). It's called SYNCStudio and it will be an indoor cycling, yoga, and personal training studio. There will also be meditation classes offered in order to help everyone establish a mind-body connection. I've regularly worked out with some of the instructors who will be teaching there, and I have nothing but INCREDIBLE things to say about them. I'll be teaching some indoor cycling and meditation classes on a part-time basis as well. biggrin

You can follow SYNCStudio on Facebook: SYNCStudio Facebook page

I'll try to update this thread as we learn about the grand opening, etc. To find out about costs, membership, please stay posted to their Facebook page or call the studio directly after the grand opening.

Hope to see you there!
Jen