The Raleigh Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › Personal day-trip to Pilot Mountain on Friday, 7/16

Personal day-trip to Pilot Mountain on Friday, 7/16

David
TermiSkater
Cary, NC
Post #: 25
I'm making a day trip to Pilot Mountain on Friday (7/16) to take some friends for a "first real rock" experience. I've got room for one more in my car, and I don't mind if another 1-3 climbers would like to join us. Because we will be top-roping only a few of the easiest routes at Pilot, this would be suitable for climbers with little or no outdoor experience - OR - those with some outdoor experience who are interested in an easy day of climbing and perhaps working on basic outdoor techniques such as fixed and natural anchor building. For safety reasons I'm limiting this invitation to those of you who I've climbed with before in the gym (or outdoors). So if we don't already know each other in that way, I'd appreciate it if you would wait for another opportunity. Note that this is NOT a meetup event - just something I'm doing on my own. If you're interested please contact me directly. Thanks! - David