NYC/Long Island Rand Paul For President 2016 Meetup Message Board › 7/23 Meetup and Upcoming Events

7/23 Meetup and Upcoming Events

A former member
Hi everyone,

It was great to see everyone out on Saturday. I'm sorry we missed a few who couldn't attend, but I'm really optimistic about our numbers and the dedication that each of you has.

Just to recap:

-We're going to move forward with some of the Google Ads. We're still in an experimental phase on this, but I'm optimistic that we can get results.

-We've already handed out fliers in White Plains, at the Westchester PolishFest and at WWE Smackdown. At each of those events we tailored a flier to the audience. I'd love to hear everyone's ideas to reach out to as many people as possible. Could there be any other methods to register Independents, Democrats and Non-Party members in the Republican Party?

-We'll be having an Iowa phonebanking Barbeque this Sunday. Even if you can't make it out, please check out rp2012.org to make some calls to Iowa voters.

-New York is a tough sell for Dr. Paul, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to reach out to Primary voters for Congressman Paul. I petitioned in a retirement home for my District Leader position, and that could be a decent place to start for canvassing.

-Sign Bomb is still on for 10/10/11.

There are many more items that everyone wants to try. Of course we won't always agree on how effective each method is, but I encourage everyone to do something they enjoy in order to reach as many primary voters as we can. I give you my word that I will be as supportive as I can in anything you'd like to try out. The NYC took the trip up to Nashua, NH to do some canvassing up there. That's a pretty strong commitment, but if the campaign is going to be holding more events like that, I wouldn't mind taking a road trip.

This is a good link that discusses ways to reach Primary voters. I can't say I agree to every point, but it's worth a read:

http://www.yaliberty....­

Please email me with any recommendations.

Best Regards,

Mike