Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Reminder about RAK Meetup - Cool-Fax & Kids Connect, Saturday, April 16

Reminder about RAK Meetup - Cool-Fax & Kids Connect, Saturday, April 16

Barbara
user 3602935
Denver, CO
Just a reminder - if you have an interest in participating in this event, your RSVP on the Random Acts of Kindness Meetup site is a courtesy reservation only. You also need to register on the Denver Children's Home website to ensure you receive a t-shirt: http://denverchildren...­

There will be on-site registration but depending upon the number of late registrations, there is no guarantee to the availability of a t-shirt and/or in the size of your choosing.

Also, the event will be held RAIN or SHINE. Pray for sunshine but please be willing to make the most of it should it rain (or snow). And if it should rain, grab a baseball cap and a rain jacket and let's all make the most of the day.

Please send me an email if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, April 16. I'll be roaming about the event and snapping photos; please be sure to say hello.

Thanks for your support of Denver Children's Home and this great event.

Barbara

Assistant Organizer

Random Acts of Kindness