addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Cystic Fibrosis Walk - June 4

Cystic Fibrosis Walk - June 4

A former member
Post #: 21
Hello Awesome Volunteers!

I am leading a team (Derek's McNuggets) and will be walking the 2011 Great Strides Walk in Ft. Collins on June 4. I realize this is a bit of a haul early on a Saturday but wanted to post this in case anyone is interested in participating in the walk. There is no cost to register but you need to get $100 in donations to receive and event t-shirt.

GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most successful national fundraising event. This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES walk at Ft. Collins - Lee Martinez Park on 06/04/2011. Please help the team reach our goals by donating or joining the team.

To join the team or donate visit our page on the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's site: http://www.cff.org/Gr...­

We also have a Team Page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.c...­

Thanks for your time and attention.
Melinda