addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Zuma's Rescue Ranch (shameless promotion of )

Zuma's Rescue Ranch (shameless promotion of )

A former member
Post #: 12
so usually i make iit out to the ranch on sat mornings but things have been busy (that's life) i missed a couple of weekends. finally made it out last sunday june 19th. wow, i didnt realize how much i missd the place. the horses (newborn pony Justice!! ), beng outside in the sun, a great view of the front range, and being a part of something positive & bigger. yeah it was very very cool and a couple of times i've been out on my harley & dropped by just to soak up the vibe. i must be addicted to the place! ; )
if interested, pls check out the calnedar dates i have scheduled out to the end of 2011.
maybe you'll come out sometime ; )