Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Philanthropy Without Borders Meeting this Wednesday

Philanthropy Without Borders Meeting this Wednesday

A former member
Post #: 81
I wanted to invite you to come with me to this Meetup event, Philanthropy Without Borders (PWB).

This Wednesday, July 13th, we will be having an event at the SPIRE Building with light appetizers catered by Row14. Ned Breslin, the CEO of Water For People, will be the keynote speaker. You might have seen him speak at the TEDX here in Denver. He will talk about how Water For People is transforming people's lives by improving health and economic productivity to end the cycle of poverty.

With this late notice, I understand if you cannot attend. Please pass this on to your contacts who you think may want to attend. And if you have an event calendar that others subscribe to, feel free to post it. If you are interested in joining us for future meetings, join our Meetup (link below), to get on our invite list!

PWB is a grassroots international networking group comprised of individuals and businesses that believe in taking action through charitable and non-profit organizations. Last month, attendees ranged from UN officers to political representatives and global volunteers. Our organization is a forum to facilitate collaboration and cooperation between globally minded people and international organizations.

You can find out more about the group and the event on the Meetup page at:

Jessica Glaeser

P.S. If you are planning to attend, RSVP on the Meetup page. It's the easiest way for them to get an accurate head count so that they can relay the information to the restaurant for free appetizers.

P.S.S. The address for the event is: The SPIRE Building 10th Floor, 891 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202