addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › In-Kind Donations Needed!

In-Kind Donations Needed!

Martha L.
LatinaBella
Group Organizer
Aurora, CO
Hello, Everyone!

If you have any old board games, craft supplies, extra un-used toiletries, etc. that you aren't using anymore, please consider donating them to Marycrest.  We are a non-profit, so your donation is tax-deductible!  Most of our residents are low-income.

Some of the items on the residents' wish list include:  bath products, lotion, Humming Bird Feeders/wild bird seed, a basketball, Wii Games and snacks.

We could also use some used computers. 

So if you, or anybody you know could help us in these areas, please let me know so I can coordinate picking them from you.  Marycrest will definitely put them to good use!

Call or text me any time:  303.847.6979

Thanks for your tireless dedication to Random Acts of Kindness!

Sincerely,

Martha Lugo

Organizer

www.sendoutcards.com/cardsforcourage­
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Martha,
I have a gift bag full of unopened travel shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc. that I pick up from hotels that I travel to for work. I was saving them up to donate to a homeless or women's shelter, but I would be glad to give them to Marycrest, if you could use them.

My roommate has a printer that he no longer uses and I will ask him if he wants to donate it. Could you use that?

Thanks,
Eve