addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer Group/Denver Chapter Message Board › Non Profit Needs Our votes!

Non Profit Needs Our votes!

A former member
Post #: 26
Hi everyone! I have a friend back home that runs this AWESOME non profit! It's to gear inner city youth toward cycling and putting them on a positive route in life to help them realize their potential and give them the opportunity to avoid gangs, crime, and make a difference. Something so simple as just voting for Richmond Cycling Corps on RichmondUnite.org will help him raise money to continue to make a positive impact in these children's lives! One of his first members was just moved into his college dorm..something he would have never had the opportunity to do, he will be the first in his family to attend college!! So please if you could help me help my friends non profit by voting that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

The link to vote is:

http://www.richmondun...­

All you have to do is register with an email and vote for Richmond Cycling Corps!!! We can vote daily!! :)

Here is a link to his non profit for those that would like to see what a difference he is making!!

http://www.richmondcy...­

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to vote and make a difference!! :)

JC