JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT MEETING on May 5th, 2014 at 5:30 PM.
At our April meeting, we learned about the future economic growth in the greater Stafford County area, had great networking amongst current and new members and announced the upcoming Rappahannock REIA's first special event featuring national and international speaker, Paul Finck on 10 May.
During our May meeting we'll will discuss property appraisals.
The Rappahannock REIA is led by experienced real estate investors in the area with a goal of providing its members:
•Real estate education and training from authorities in their fields. These authorities show you how to make more money and keep more as income for your business.
•Networking opportunities with real estate focused professionals and services… and we’re providing finger food as you mix and mingle!
• Marketing of your real estate investment properties in our area – one of the benefits for our members
• Current real estate market information for our area – the most recent month’s up-to-the-minute details on what’s going on in your area
• Discounts to local suppliers on services you already use – Lowe’s, Sherwin Williams, etc.
• And so much more!
We meet at Keller Williams Superior Realty Conference Room
302 Westwood Office Park
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Networking and finger foods at 5:30 PM
Meeting starts at 6:00 PM
Come on out to the Rappahannock REIA to be a part of the exciting growth of your new regional leader in real estate investing. Make sure to bring anyone you know who is a:
•real estate investor (or looking to start as one in the new year)
• realtor, real estate agent, or real estate broker
• title company representative
• construction contractors
• real estate lawyer
Per meeting: $15 per person
Individual: $150 Annually (includes our vendor discount program!!)
Couples: $225 Annually (includes our vendor discount program!!)
Questions, Please call (540)[masked], email [masked] or respond to this announcement.