addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Rappahannock Regional Toastmasters Message Board › Interested in learning about Office 365? Join me on Wednesday, 18 Sept!

Interested in learning about Office 365? Join me on Wednesday, 18 Sept!

Nikkia T. C.
user 56987172
King George, VA
Post #: 22
Hi fellow Toastmasters! Interested in Office 365 and want to learn more? Have questions or would you like to know what all the talk about Office 365 is about? Join me and I will tell you all about it! I am demoing Office 365 at the Microsoft Store in the Fashion Center Mall in Pentagon City on Wednesday, 18 September 2:30-3:30 pm. As well as learning about Office 365, you will have a chance to win a copy of Windows 8 and Office 2013. I will have future events through the end of the year so if you can't make this one, no worries. Please register here. Also, feel free to contact me at service@cartermcgowanservices.com or 540-693-0578 if you have any questions. Thanks and I hope to see you there!