We started out as a Raspberry Pi-specific group, but now there are lots of options for low-cost Micro-Controller Development Platforms for embedded development, embedded prototyping, and micro-controller hacking including:
- Various Arduino boards and Arduino Clones
- Edison and Galileo Boards by Intel
- BeagleBone Boards by Texas Instruments
- UDOO Boards from Seco2
- Gizmo Development Kits by AMD
- (Add your favorite low-cost Micro-Controller Development Board here…)
Welcoming beginners and experts that want to make the best of the emerging micro-controller revolution. Meet other engineers and hackers to share experiences and tips for getting the most out of these platforms. We'll also post and promote related events by others.