We started out as a Raspberry Pi-specific group, but now there are lots of options for low-cost Micro-Controller Development Platforms for embedded development, embedded prototyping, and micro-controller hacking including:
- Various Arduino boards and Arduino Clones
- Edison and Galileo Boards by Intel
- BeagleBone Boards by Texas Instruments
- UDOO Boards from Seco2
- Gizmo Development Kits by AMD
- (Add your favorite low-cost Micro-Controller Development Board here…)
Meet other engineers and hackers to share experiences and tips for getting the most out of the Raspberry Pi and these other platforms. We'll also post and promote related events by others.