addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Raspberry Pi Message Board › Hackathon Info

Hackathon Info

Geoff
libertytoast
Toronto, ON
Here's some more info from Chris about parking, transit and the equipment available. If you can bring a keyboard/mouse/Raspberry Pi (RPi),  please do. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to!

Parking

There's parking at the Student Services garage (see http://tinyurl.com/seneca-at-york­) and there are a small number of spaces on the street on the north side of the SEQ building and between the SEQ and TEL buildings. The Sunday price is a flat $5 in the garage, and I think it's the same on the street.

Transit

- TTC Subway to Downsview Station, then 196 Rocket express to York University
- TTC bus routes including 41, 107, and 60 stop here
- YRT Viva Purple or Orange to York University
- GO (multiple routes) to York University
- Brampton Züm Queen Street to York University

Most of the transit routes terminate at or near the York Commons - walk south through the Arts buildings to get to the TEL building. Refer to http://tinyurl.com/seneca-at-york­ for a map, or use the map signs located around campus. I'll have the route to the room clearly signed within the TEL building.

Equipment

As for keyboards and mice -- I will have a few, but not as many as we have monitors, so it would be great if people  bring their own. I'm working on the network arrangements, and we should have at least wireless access (and hopefully wired access as well). It may be useful for people to bring a laptop and ethernet cable, if available, to share the wireless network with their Pi.