Raw DC, VA and MD Message Board › $750 Two Room Loft in Sunny House Share in Takoma Park

$750 Two Room Loft in Sunny House Share in Takoma Park

A former member
Post #: 8
I'd love to live with another raw food enthusiast!!! :)

Looking for a tidy and responsible female roommate to share a beautiful bungalow in Takoma Park.

The available bedroom is a two room loft with windows and has its own air conditioning unit. Each room is about 10x10 and one room can be used as a bedroom and the other as an office space or art studio. There is also a third large space for storage. It is a cozy space and is best for someone who has minimal furniture. Our current roommate has a futon bed which fits perfectly :)

You will be sharing the house with two female yogis (ages 29 and 31) who are fun-loving, respectful, and tidy. We are both vegetarians (one of us eats almost 95% raw) and we will all be sharing a kitchen, so we'd prefer to have a vegetarian roommate but are open to exploring this. We are looking for a roommate who would enjoy hosting social events at our house such as pot-lucks and the occasional jam session and workshop.

We have a large fenced in yard that is perfect for a garden. I'm a clinical herbalist and am taking a master gardening course this spring and would love a roommate who would be interested in helping me plant and upkeep an organic vegetable, herb and flower garden.

The house is about a 10 minute bike ride to the Takoma metro stop, TPSS Co-op and Farmers Market.

Here are the details :)

$750 month (includes all utilities and wireless internet) + 1 month rent security deposit
Available April 15th (date is flexible)
Must provide employment verification

We will have two open houses this weekend::
Saturday, March 26, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday, March 27, 12:00 - 2:00 pm

If you would like to come to the open house to see the room and meet us, please respond to this email. We look forward to meeting you!!!

Erin Pillman
erinpillman @ gmail.com