addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston N. E. Raw Message Board › seeking roommate / room for August 1st or September 1st!

seeking roommate / room for August 1st or September 1st!

Alex S.
user 12681260
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am looking to find a new place to live for August or September 1st, in a new 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartment with other people who are moving, or also simply if there is a room available somewhere to move in to. I think it would be great to live with others interested in raw foods! So if you're interested or know anyone else that would be or has a room, please contact me at 617-803-0747 or send me a message through the site. Thanks a lot!

-Alex
Mara M.
Maraw
Merrimac, MA
Post #: 125
I have rooms for rent on Lake Attitash, Merrimac, MA with a fruity raw vegan kitchen .5 mile to bus & 8-10 miles to train (Haverhill or Newburyport line) to Boston (1 hour). 978-912-0729 Mara