Gourmet Raw Food Beginners Class August 11 with Chef Nirel
In this beginner's class, you will learn the basics for creating delicious raw foods that will heal the body and cleanse the soul. Menu includes Chocolate Mousse, Mediterranean Kale Salad, Almond milk, Cream of Zucchini Soup, Not Tuna Pate, Zucchini Noodles Marinara
Sunday August 11th 2:00-5:00 pm
Register at: http://www.lifesurfing.org/workshops-events/raw-food-for-beginners/
You will learn:
How to make non-dairy nut and seed milks.
· How to make creamy vegetable soup in less than 10 minutes.
· How shredding and marinating kale and other dark leafy greens makes them as tender as cooked, without loss of nutrients.
· How to turn nuts and seeds into protein rich pâtés.
· How to transform zucchini into delicate angel-hair noodles--it's pasta without the starch!
· The secret ingredient in raw chocolate mousse that replaces butter, cream, and eggs.
Be ready for some laughter, fun, and a taste of the divine.
Location: Inner Metamorphosis University in Rogers Park Chicago
@ 1418 West Howard St, at Sheridan Rd